How do I manage my ocular rosacea on a daily basis?

To manage ocular rosacea, be sure to avoid anything that could trigger an outbreak. Pay attention to what causes your symptoms to flair up. You may need to avoid consuming alcohol, caffeine, or spicy foods. You may also need to avoid environmental conditions, such as extreme temperatures or excessive sunlight. Also be sure to talk with your doctor about treating your symptoms. Follow your doctor's prescription, and use any other medications he or she recommends.

Continue Learning about Ocular Rosacea

What are the symptoms of ocular rosacea?
Symptoms of ocular rosacea often accompany symptoms of skin rosacea. If you have skin rosacea, the s...
What specific rosacea skin treatment can help ocular rosacea?
The same oral antibiotics that help treat rosacea in the skin can also improve ocular rosacea, inc...
Should I use artificial tears to treat ocular rosacea?
Sometimes you can use artificial tears to treat the symptoms of ocular rosacea, such as dry, red, it...
Does Oxytetracycline help Ocular Rosacea?
MediGuardMediGuard
Oral antibiotics, like Oxytetracycline are often used to bring Rosacea under immediate control.  As ...