How do I manage my ocular rosacea on a daily basis?

To manage ocular rosacea, be sure to avoid anything that could trigger an outbreak. Pay attention to what causes your symptoms to flair up. You may need to avoid consuming alcohol, caffeine, or spicy foods. You may also need to avoid environmental conditions, such as extreme temperatures or excessive sunlight. Also be sure to talk with your doctor about treating your symptoms. Follow your doctor's prescription, and use any other medications he or she recommends.

Continue Learning about Ocular Rosacea

Are dilated blood vessels common with ocular rosacea?
Dilated blood vessels that give eyes a bloodshot appearance are common in ocular rosacea. Taking o...
Is ocular rosacea contagious?
Ocular rosacea is not contagious, so you do not need to worry if you have been near someone with the...
What is the best way to protect eyes with ocular rosacea from the sun?
The best sun protection for eyes with ocular rosacea is wearing sunglasses that block both UVA and...
How is ocular rosacea diagnosed?
Your doctor will diagnose ocular rosacea simply by examining your eyes and face. Your diagnosis may ...