How do I manage my ocular rosacea on a daily basis?

To manage ocular rosacea, be sure to avoid anything that could trigger an outbreak. Pay attention to what causes your symptoms to flair up. You may need to avoid consuming alcohol, caffeine, or spicy foods. You may also need to avoid environmental conditions, such as extreme temperatures or excessive sunlight. Also be sure to talk with your doctor about treating your symptoms. Follow your doctor's prescription, and use any other medications he or she recommends.

Continue Learning about Ocular Rosacea

Are there alternative treatments for ocular rosacea?
You may ultimately need a prescription from your doctor to treat ocular rosacea, but there are steps...
Why are eyelid cysts common with ocular rosacea?
Eyelid styes are very common in ocular rosacea. Just as acne-like lesions can develop in rosacea i...
How often should I wash my eyes if I have ocular rosacea?
You need to wash your eyes to relieve them of the dryness and itchiness caused by ocular rosacea. Yo...
What is the best way to protect eyes with ocular rosacea from the sun?
The best sun protection for eyes with ocular rosacea is wearing sunglasses that block both UVA and...