Is ocular rosacea serious?

Ocular rosacea may be annoying, but the condition does not cause serious or life-threatening damage. If you have ocular rosacea, your eyes will feel itchy and dry and appear red or swollen. In the most severe cases, your vision could be impaired by these symptoms. By talking with your doctor, you can determine what medications to use to control ocular rosacea so that it does not interfere with your daily life.

Continue Learning about Ocular Rosacea

Can ocular rosacea be prevented?
Since the cause of ocular rosacea is unknown, there is no absolute way to prevent an outbreak. Howev...
What are the treatment options for ocular rosacea?
You will need to talk with your doctor in order to treat ocular rosacea. Your doctor will most likel...
Can children develop ocular rosacea?
Ocular rosacea most commonly occurs in adults between the ages of 30 and 60. However, sometimes peop...
Should I talk to my doctor about my ocular rosacea symptoms?
If you have symptoms of ocular rosacea, you should talk to your doctor. You may need medication pres...