How serious is ocular rosacea?

Left untreated, ocular rosacea can be a very serious condition, leading to damage to the cornea of the eye and possibly vision loss. About half of people who have skin rosacea develop ocular rosacea as well. It is important to work with an ophthalmologist as well as with your dermatologist to make sure your ocular rosacea is treated properly.

Continue Learning about Ocular Rosacea

Should I talk to my doctor about my ocular rosacea symptoms?
If you have symptoms of ocular rosacea, you should talk to your doctor. You may need medication pres...
What is the best way to protect eyes with ocular rosacea from the sun?
The best sun protection for eyes with ocular rosacea is wearing sunglasses that block both UVA and...
What is ocular rosacea?
Rosacea is a skin disorder on the face that can look like acne. It can also appear on the back and c...
What causes ocular rosacea?
Ocular rosacea often accompanies rosacea in other areas of your face, and the exact cause of rosacea...