What nutrients are foods made of?

Pierre Dukan

All food is made up of only three nutrients: carbohydrates, fats, and proteins. Every food gets its taste, texture, and nutritional interest from the particular way that these three elements combine.

The Dukan Diet: 2 Steps to Lose the Weight, 2 Steps to Keep It Off Forever

Devised by Dr. Pierre Dukan, a French medical doctor who has spent his career helping people to lose weight, the Dukan Diet rejects counting calories and promises permanent weight loss while allowing...

Continue Learning about Nutrition

Will a Daily Dose of Apple Cider Vinegar Really Improve Your Health?
If you spend any time on the internet or social media, you’ve likely run across a health influencer touting the benefits of apple cider vinegar (ACV)....
How can good nutrition help me build my self-esteem?
Carol CottrillCarol Cottrill
Good nutrition enriches every aspect our lives. We know that by selecting the most nutritious food w...
How to Spot 9 Hidden Sugar Bombs
How to Spot 9 Hidden Sugar BombsHow to Spot 9 Hidden Sugar BombsHow to Spot 9 Hidden Sugar BombsHow to Spot 9 Hidden Sugar Bombs
These sneaky sugar sources can sabotage your diet and send blood sugar levels soaring.
What Are Some Guidelines to Keep in Mind When Buying Probiotics?