How should I store tryptophan?

Store tryptophan at room temperature, where it will not be exposed to heat or moisture. Make sure it is out of the reach of children and pets.

Continue Learning about Nutrition

Setting the Record Straight on Chocolate
“The greatest tragedies were written by the Greeks and Shakespeare . . . neither knew chocolate,” says Sandra Boynton, the author of the beloved birth...
Where can I find a dietitian who would help me gain weight?
Joan Salge Blake, MS, RDJoan Salge Blake, MS, RD
There are many places to find a registered dietitian (RD). Many RDs are working in the outpatient de...
Where do fruits and vegetables get their color?
Frances Largeman-Roth, RDFrances Largeman-Roth, RD
Fruits and vegetables get their color from plant pigments, which have antioxidant properties. In gen...
Should I Include Dairy Products in My Diet?