How does the gliadin in wheat impact my appetite?

William Davis, MD
Gliadin is a hard-to-digest protein found in wheat that can negatively impact your appetite; it can stimulate your appetite and cause you to eat more carb-rich foods. In this video, cardiologist and author William Davis, MD, explains this concept. 

Continue Learning about Nutrition

To Salt or Not to Salt
To Salt or Not to Salt
Yogi Berra once confided, “I didn’t really say everything I said.” We’re not sure if he said that before or after he said “take it with a grin of salt...
What nutrients can help protect my body from the aging effects of stress?
The harmful effects of stress can wreak havoc on your body as you age. Keep your eyes, skin and live...
How to Spot 9 Hidden Sugar Bombs
How to Spot 9 Hidden Sugar BombsHow to Spot 9 Hidden Sugar BombsHow to Spot 9 Hidden Sugar BombsHow to Spot 9 Hidden Sugar Bombs
These sneaky sugar sources can sabotage your diet and send blood sugar levels soaring.
Paint Your Plate With Colorful Produce
Paint Your Plate With Colorful Produce