How does the gliadin in wheat impact my appetite?

William Davis, MD
Gliadin is a hard-to-digest protein found in wheat that can negatively impact your appetite; it can stimulate your appetite and cause you to eat more carb-rich foods. In this video, cardiologist and author William Davis, MD, explains this concept. 

Continue Learning about Nutrition

Oatmeal... It's What's For Breakfast
Oatmeal... It's What's For Breakfast
When Cleopatra slipped into her oatmeal and buttermilk-filled bathtub, she was making sure her skin was healthy and smooth-looking all day long. What ...
What nutrients can help protect my body from the aging effects of stress?
The harmful effects of stress can wreak havoc on your body as you age. Keep your eyes, skin and live...
How can my nutrition affect my memory?
gay rileygay riley
It has already been mentioned that food specifically glucose is vital for brain function, since the ...
What's Wrong With the American Healthcare System Today?