What foods can be paired to help me lose weight?

If you want to supercharge your health, try pairing tomatoes and avocados. In this video, RealAge's Dr. Mike Roizen explains how enjoying this dynamic duo can improve your body and mind.

Continue Learning about Nutrition and Weight Loss

Eat On-The-Go Without Getting Fat
Eat On-The-Go Without Getting Fat
In the midst of traveling, your thoughts are typically set on the destination ahead—not on the food you’ll eat along the way. Unfortunately, when hung...
How can eating mushrooms help me lose weight?
If you want to try an easy and tasty calorie-cutting trick, then replace the meat in your favori...
8 Easy Cooking Hacks for Weight Loss
8 Easy Cooking Hacks for Weight Loss8 Easy Cooking Hacks for Weight Loss8 Easy Cooking Hacks for Weight Loss8 Easy Cooking Hacks for Weight Loss
Lose weight (without sacrificing flavor) with these simple food swaps.
What's Wrong with the American Diet?
What's Wrong with the American Diet?