What foods can be paired to help me lose weight?

If you want to supercharge your health, try pairing tomatoes and avocados. In this video, RealAge's Dr. Mike Roizen explains how enjoying this dynamic duo can improve your body and mind.

Continue Learning about Nutrition and Weight Loss

Get Skinny Faster with This Switch
Get Skinny Faster with This Switch
When it comes to the battle of the bulge, you have a better shot of winning if you make this simple switch: Drink water instead of soda and plain tea ...
Will a shake help me lose weight?
If you choose to replace a meal with a liquid (shake) meal, it may help you with weight loss – b...
6 Low-Calorie Foods To Buy at Trader Joe's
6 Low-Calorie Foods To Buy at Trader Joe's6 Low-Calorie Foods To Buy at Trader Joe's6 Low-Calorie Foods To Buy at Trader Joe's6 Low-Calorie Foods To Buy at Trader Joe's
Cauliflower pizza crust and other prepackaged foods that won’t blow your diet.
How Can We Solve the Obesity Epidemic in the U.S.?