Can weight loss increase vitamin D levels?

If obesity is linked to a vitamin D deficiency, can losing weight help correct it? In this WisePatient video, internist Carlos Rios, MD, of the Mount Sinai Medical Center, discusses the link between weight and vitamin D levels.

Continue Learning about Nutrition and Weight Loss

Lose Weight: Avoid 3 Temptations for Diet Success
Ever wonder why you ordered the four-cheese pizza with pepperoni and sausage instead of that salad? Or why you can't keep your hands off those adorabl...
How should I eat if I want to lose weight?
F. Michael Gloth, IIIF. Michael Gloth, III
Altering the quality as well as the quantity of food that you eat is important when you are trying t...
8 Easy Cooking Hacks for Weight Loss
8 Easy Cooking Hacks for Weight Loss8 Easy Cooking Hacks for Weight Loss8 Easy Cooking Hacks for Weight Loss8 Easy Cooking Hacks for Weight Loss
Lose weight (without sacrificing flavor) with these simple food swaps.
A Mealtime Trick to Stop Overeating
A Mealtime Trick to Stop Overeating