Can weight loss increase vitamin D levels?

If obesity is linked to a vitamin D deficiency, can losing weight help correct it? In this WisePatient video, internist Carlos Rios, MD, of the Mount Sinai Medical Center, discusses the link between weight and vitamin D levels.

Continue Learning about Nutrition and Weight Loss

Lose Weight: Avoid 3 Temptations for Diet Success
Ever wonder why you ordered the four-cheese pizza with pepperoni and sausage instead of that salad? Or why you can't keep your hands off those adorabl...
How should I eat if I have an apple body type and want to lose weight?
People with an apple body type have a tendency to put on belly fat, may have round faces, have h...
7 Effortless Eating Hacks for Summer Weight Loss
7 Effortless Eating Hacks for Summer Weight Loss7 Effortless Eating Hacks for Summer Weight Loss7 Effortless Eating Hacks for Summer Weight Loss7 Effortless Eating Hacks for Summer Weight Loss
Shed pounds without ever having to break a sweat.
What Are the Healthcare Costs of Obesity?