How can improving my digestion help me lose weight?

Lisa Ganjhu, DO
Gastroenterology

Revving up digestion can also rev up weight loss. Check out this video with gastroenterologist Dr. Lisa Ganjhu to find out which vegetables, grains and drinks get you moving in the right direction.

Continue Learning about Nutrition and Weight Loss

Surprising Weight-Gain Culprits
Surprising Weight-Gain Culprits
Emma Stone purposely gained 15 pounds of muscle in three months to play Billy Jean King in the movie Battle of the Sexes. How? She drank high-calorie ...
What type of foods should I avoid to achieve weight loss?
Lisa LillienLisa Lillien
Who says you have to avoid any particular foods to lost weight? In this video, "Hungry Girl" aut...
5 Essential Foods for Weight Loss
5 Essential Foods for Weight Loss5 Essential Foods for Weight Loss5 Essential Foods for Weight Loss5 Essential Foods for Weight Loss
Want to shed pounds? These five foods can help you reach your weight-loss goals.
Why Do Some People Stay Skinny?
Why Do Some People Stay Skinny?