How can improving my digestion help me lose weight?

Lisa Ganjhu, DO
Gastroenterology

Revving up digestion can also rev up weight loss. Check out this video with gastroenterologist Dr. Lisa Ganjhu to find out which vegetables, grains and drinks get you moving in the right direction.

Continue Learning about Nutrition and Weight Loss

Get Skinny Faster with This Switch
Get Skinny Faster with This Switch
When it comes to the battle of the bulge, you have a better shot of winning if you make this simple switch: Drink water instead of soda and plain tea ...
What type of foods should I avoid to achieve weight loss?
Weight Watchers®Weight Watchers®
Rather than thinking about foods in terms of "good" and "bad," a real key to successful weight loss ...
6 Simple Healthy Eating Tricks for Losing Weight
6 Simple Healthy Eating Tricks for Losing Weight6 Simple Healthy Eating Tricks for Losing Weight6 Simple Healthy Eating Tricks for Losing Weight6 Simple Healthy Eating Tricks for Losing Weight
Shed pounds without ever having to break a sweat.
The Obesity Epidemic in America
The Obesity Epidemic in America