Can I lose weight if I eat in restaurants?

If you’re looking to lose weight, skip the restaurant meals. According to a study, eating out can add an average of 200 calories to a person's daily intake. The researchers blame portion size, high-calorie foods and socializing, which can cause you to eat more finger foods. To control your diet, make your own meals whenever you can.

Continue Learning about Nutrition and Weight Loss

Is Breakfast the Most Important Meal for Weight Loss?
You've heard it before: Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. But is it really pivotal for weight loss? Most research concludes a morning ...
How can the time of day when I eat affect my weight loss?
Dr. Mike Clark, DPTDr. Mike Clark, DPT
Different experts have different theories about the time of day you should eat if you want to lose w...
6 Low-Calorie Foods To Buy at Trader Joe's
6 Low-Calorie Foods To Buy at Trader Joe's6 Low-Calorie Foods To Buy at Trader Joe's6 Low-Calorie Foods To Buy at Trader Joe's6 Low-Calorie Foods To Buy at Trader Joe's
Cauliflower pizza crust and other prepackaged foods that won’t blow your diet.
Is a Gluten-Free Diet Really a Healthy Way to Take Off Pounds?