Can I lose weight if I eat in restaurants?

If you’re looking to lose weight, skip the restaurant meals. According to a study, eating out can add an average of 200 calories to a person's daily intake. The researchers blame portion size, high-calorie foods and socializing, which can cause you to eat more finger foods. To control your diet, make your own meals whenever you can.

Continue Learning about Nutrition and Weight Loss

Eat On-The-Go Without Getting Fat
Eat On-The-Go Without Getting Fat
In the midst of traveling, your thoughts are typically set on the destination ahead—not on the food you’ll eat along the way. Unfortunately, when hung...
Why should I avoid low-fat or fat-free packaged foods?
Packaged foods such as cookies and cakes that are marketed as "low-fat" or "fat free" lure people wh...
5 Essential Foods for Weight Loss
5 Essential Foods for Weight Loss5 Essential Foods for Weight Loss5 Essential Foods for Weight Loss5 Essential Foods for Weight Loss
Want to shed pounds? These five foods can help you reach your weight-loss goals.
How Our Western Diet Is Making Us Fat
How Our Western Diet Is Making Us Fat