What is the rate of incidence of nose disorders?

Your nose is very important to your overall health and can be affected by many problems. As the nose attempts to filter the air we breathe, it may become inflamed, infected, and injured for various reasons. Because of the wide variety of nose disorders, from the common cold to a deviated septum to a tumor, the rate of incidence of nose disorders in general is high.

Continue Learning about Nose Disorders

Nasal Polyps and Eosinophilic Asthma
Nasal Polyps and Eosinophilic Asthma
Nasal polyps are benign growths that form in the nasal cavity and sinuses. Shaped like teardrops, they vary in size and may form on their own or in cl...
Will nose disorders affect my sense of smell and taste?
Your sense of taste and smell are directly connected to how well your nose is functioning. Whereas t...
What else besides GERD can cause mucous in my nose and throat?
Brian J. Broker, MDBrian J. Broker, MD
Mucous is naturally present in the throat. The sensation of "post nasal drip" or mucous in the throa...
Why Do I Keep Getting Bloody Noses?
Why Do I Keep Getting Bloody Noses?