What is the rate of incidence of nose disorders?

Your nose is very important to your overall health and can be affected by many problems. As the nose attempts to filter the air we breathe, it may become inflamed, infected, and injured for various reasons. Because of the wide variety of nose disorders, from the common cold to a deviated septum to a tumor, the rate of incidence of nose disorders in general is high.

Continue Learning about Nose Disorders

What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
You’re more likely to get nosebleeds during the cold and dry winter months. In most cases, nosebleeds aren’t anything to worry about, but they can be ...
What are the treatment options for nose disorders?
Minor nose disorders like a runny nose may be treated with an over-the-counter medicine, but some di...
How are sinusitis and rhinitis treated?
Alen N. Cohen, MDAlen N. Cohen, MD
Medicine and surgery can treat sinusitis, but rhinitis is treated with a nasal spray. In this video,...
What Can I Do About My Runny Nose?
What Can I Do About My Runny Nose?