What are the treatment options for rhinophyma?

Various types of surgery are available for rhinophyma to reduce the appearance of swelling and thickened skin, and advances in technology have reduced the scarring and bleeding that used to be associated with the treatment. Surgical methods include carbon dioxide laser, electrosurgery, scalpel, and dermabrasion. Medications that treat acne may also help.

Continue Learning about Nose Disorders

What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
You’re more likely to get nosebleeds during the cold and dry winter months. In most cases, nosebleeds aren’t anything to worry about, but they can be ...
Will nose disorders affect my sense of smell and taste?
Your sense of taste and smell are directly connected to how well your nose is functioning. Whereas t...
What are the treatment options for catarrh?
For catarrh that only lasts a couple of days, you can relieve your discomfort by using a decongestan...
Why Do I Keep Getting Bloody Noses?
Why Do I Keep Getting Bloody Noses?