Should I be worried about anosmia?

Anosmia is not serious, but this condition can impact a person's life. People with anosmia have no sense of smell, which can affect their ability to taste food. In addition, people with anosmia are unable to smell potentially dangerous odors, such as gas leaks or smoke. It is important to have safety checks, such as smoke alarms, at home if you have anosmia.

Continue Learning about Nose Disorders

Nasal Polyps and Eosinophilic Asthma
Nasal Polyps and Eosinophilic Asthma
Nasal polyps are benign growths that form in the nasal cavity and sinuses. Shaped like teardrops, they vary in size and may form on their own or in cl...
What are the treatment options for catarrh?
For catarrh that only lasts a couple of days, you can relieve your discomfort by using a decongestan...
How do I manage nose disorders on a daily basis?
Managing nose disorders may be as simple as keeping your nasal passages clear by blowing your nose. ...
What Can I Do for Nasal Congestion?
What Can I Do for Nasal Congestion?