What can I do for nasal congestion?

Natural remedies can be effective for clearing a stuffy nose, says integrative medicine specialist Dr. Tasneem Bhatia. To find out what she recommends for relieving nasal congestion, watch this video.

Continue Learning about Nose Disorders

What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
You’re more likely to get nosebleeds during the cold and dry winter months. In most cases, nosebleeds aren’t anything to worry about, but they can be ...
Can nose disorders be prevented?
Nose disorders cannot be completely prevented, but avoiding triggers and irritants that lead to infl...
How is allergic rhinitis treated?
The most effective treatments for allergic rhinitis are corticosteroids or antihistamines that can b...
What Can I Do for Nasal Congestion?
What Can I Do for Nasal Congestion?