What can I do for nasal congestion?

Natural remedies can be effective for clearing a stuffy nose, says integrative medicine specialist Dr. Tasneem Bhatia. To find out what she recommends for relieving nasal congestion, watch this video.

Continue Learning about Nose Disorders

What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
You’re more likely to get nosebleeds during the cold and dry winter months. In most cases, nosebleeds aren’t anything to worry about, but they can be ...
What else besides GERD can cause mucous in my nose and throat?
Brian J. Broker, MDBrian J. Broker, MD
Mucous is naturally present in the throat. The sensation of "post nasal drip" or mucous in the throa...
What are the treatment options for allergic rhinitis?
Sigma NursingSigma Nursing
If your allergic rhinitis symptoms are interfering with your daily life, you should talk to your doc...
What Can I Do About My Runny Nose?
What Can I Do About My Runny Nose?