What is the long-term prognosis for someone with nose disorders?

The long-term prognosis for nose disorder is good in that nose disorders are rarely serious. Some nose disorders go undetected for a long time. The symptoms of nose disorders, however, are often persistent and require continuous medical attention to manage the symptoms. Someone who has a nose disorder as the result of injury usually experiences full recover once the injury is treated.

Continue Learning about Nose Disorders

Nasal Polyps and Eosinophilic Asthma
Nasal Polyps and Eosinophilic Asthma
Nasal polyps are benign growths that form in the nasal cavity and sinuses. Shaped like teardrops, they vary in size and may form on their own or in cl...
Should I talk to my doctor about a nose disorder?
Nose disorders can interrupt daily activity and sleep. Some symptoms of nose disorders are common to...
Are nose disorders more common for pregnant women?
Pregnant women experience hormonal changes that sometimes cause symptoms like nasal congestion or ru...
Why Do I Keep Getting Bloody Noses?
Why Do I Keep Getting Bloody Noses?