Is rhinophyma serious?

Rhinophyma can obstruct the nasal passages and interfere with breathing. People with rhinophyma may feel embarrassed about their condition. However, several surgical treatment options exist that can offer good results, and the condition is not life-threatening and does not lead to very serious complications.

Continue Learning about Nose Disorders

What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
You’re more likely to get nosebleeds during the cold and dry winter months. In most cases, nosebleeds aren’t anything to worry about, but they can be ...
How do nose disorders affect the body?
Regardless of the cause of nose disorder, the effect on the body is determined by the severity of th...
What are some triggers of non-allergic rhinitis?
Sigma NursingSigma Nursing
Rhinitis is a condition in which the blood vessels that line the nose become inflamed and swollen, c...
What Can I Do for Nasal Congestion?
What Can I Do for Nasal Congestion?