Is rhinophyma serious?

Rhinophyma can obstruct the nasal passages and interfere with breathing. People with rhinophyma may feel embarrassed about their condition. However, several surgical treatment options exist that can offer good results, and the condition is not life-threatening and does not lead to very serious complications.

Continue Learning about Nose Disorders

What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
You’re more likely to get nosebleeds during the cold and dry winter months. In most cases, nosebleeds aren’t anything to worry about, but they can be ...
Is a nose disorder serious?
Unless a nose disorder is the result of a malignant tumor or causes serious obstruction to the airwa...
What can I do about my runny nose?
For children and adults, over-the-counter (OTC) pain relievers, decongestants and saline nasal spray...
What Can I Do for Nasal Congestion?
What Can I Do for Nasal Congestion?