How do I manage my anosmia on a daily basis?

Anosmia is not life threatening, but it can be annoying because not being able to smell affects your ability to taste food. In addition, you may not notice dangerous smells, such as gas leaks or smoke. You could install a smoke alarm, have someone check your stove and furnace for leaks, and ask a friend or family member to check if foods have become spoiled.

Continue Learning about Nose Disorders

What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
You’re more likely to get nosebleeds during the cold and dry winter months. In most cases, nosebleeds aren’t anything to worry about, but they can be ...
What can I do for nasal congestion?
Tasneem H. Bhatia, MDTasneem H. Bhatia, MD
Natural remedies can be effective for clearing a stuffy nose, says integrative medicine speciali...
What are nose disorders?
Nose disorders, also called nasal disorders, are the problems that you may experience in your nose d...
Why Do I Keep Getting Bloody Noses?
Why Do I Keep Getting Bloody Noses?