How likely is it that my child's choanal atresia will be cured?

In all likelihood, your child will be cured of choanal atresia. Full recovery is generally expected after surgery. Further complications usually only arrive if there are other conditions present along with choanal atresia.

Continue Learning about Nose Disorders

What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
You’re more likely to get nosebleeds during the cold and dry winter months. In most cases, nosebleeds aren’t anything to worry about, but they can be ...
Do nose disorders affect children differently than adults?
Some nose disorders are common to both children and adults with similar symptoms and treatments. Som...
What is allergic rhinitis?
Allergic rhinitis is an irritation of the nasal passages. Allergens in your environment can cause al...
What Can I Do About My Runny Nose?
What Can I Do About My Runny Nose?