How does dermabrasion treat rhinophyma?

Dermabrasion is a type of surgery done with a rotating brush used to treat various skin conditions. Surgeons may use dermabrasion as an adjunct to other types of surgeries in treating rhinophyma. The method can be especially good for refining the contours of the nose.

Continue Learning about Nose Disorders

Nasal Polyps and Eosinophilic Asthma
Nasal Polyps and Eosinophilic Asthma
Nasal polyps are benign growths that form in the nasal cavity and sinuses. Shaped like teardrops, they vary in size and may form on their own or in cl...
What are the treatment options for catarrh?
For catarrh that only lasts a couple of days, you can relieve your discomfort by using a decongestan...
How does nasal congestion impair my hearing?
Diana K. Blythe, MDDiana K. Blythe, MD
Nasal congestion can impair your hearing if it causes your eustachian tubes to be blocked. Whether t...
What Can I Do About My Runny Nose?
What Can I Do About My Runny Nose?