How should I store my acetaminophen and NSAIDs?

Storage of pain relievers like acetaminophen and NSAIDs is somewhat simple: keep it tightly shut in its original container, and make sure that it is out of the reach of children. Avoid storing it in an environment with excessive heat and moisture, like the bathroom.

Continue Learning about Nonsteroidal Anti-inflammatory Drugs

An Alarming Side Effect of NSAIDs: Ovulation Stops
If the Duchess of Cambridge (Kate Middleton) had been taking any of the three common NSAIDs mentioned below, for any of the aches and pains that accom...
What is the maximum daily dosage for ibuprofen?
West Valley Medical CenterWest Valley Medical Center
Patients should try and take as little ibuprofen as possible, as it can cause gastrointestinal and c...
How should I take nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs)?
James P. Ioli, DPMJames P. Ioli, DPM
Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) are available both with and without a prescription...
Are Steroid Injections for Back Pain Safe?