Can I give my child ibuprofen if she's taking warfarin?

Do not give your child ibuprofen while she's taking warfarin without speaking with your child’s heart doctor. It may be safe to give your child ibuprofen once or twice, but you shouldn't give it to her regularly without the advice of her doctor. Talk with your child's doctor about the medicines she can have while she's taking warfarin.

Continue Learning about Nonsteroidal Anti-inflammatory Drugs

An Alarming Side Effect of NSAIDs: Ovulation Stops
If the Duchess of Cambridge (Kate Middleton) had been taking any of the three common NSAIDs mentioned below, for any of the aches and pains that accom...
Are there side effects to long-term use of NSAIDs?
Major side effects can occur from the long-term use of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs...
What is a good safety rule when taking NSAIDs?
Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) can be very effective medications for people with arth...
Are Steroid Injections for Back Pain Safe?