Although soda does have water in it, it is not a preferred source of obtaining your daily water intake. First, there is usually caffeine which causes your body to excrete more water. Second, the added sugar contributes to your overall calorie intake. Plain water is the best: it is readily absorbed and calorie free!
- Q Why should I drink less soda?
- Q How can drinking diet soda lead to weight gain?
- Q Could drinking soda make my child violent?
- Q Why are sugary soft drinks and juices bad for my health?
- Q Why is soda bad for my health?
- Q Why should I avoid sodas and sugary drinks?