Although soda does have water in it, it is not a preferred source of obtaining your daily water intake. First, there is usually caffeine which causes your body to excrete more water. Second, the added sugar contributes to your overall calorie intake. Plain water is the best: it is readily absorbed and calorie free!
- Q How can drinking soda affect my risk of disease?
- Q How do I quit drinking diet soda?
- Q What is a healthy alternative to soda?
- Q How can drinking diet soda lead to weight gain?
- Q Does drinking diet soda pose any health risks?
- Q Can drinking soda cause me to gain weight?