Although soda does have water in it, it is not a preferred source of obtaining your daily water intake. First, there is usually caffeine which causes your body to excrete more water. Second, the added sugar contributes to your overall calorie intake. Plain water is the best: it is readily absorbed and calorie free!
- Q How can I stop drinking soda?
- Q What is a healthy alternative to soda?
- Q Why should I avoid sodas and sugary drinks?
- Q What are some healthier substitutions for diet soda?
- Q How can I drink less soda if I want to lose weight?
- Q Could drinking soda make my child violent?