What happens if I miss a dose of nitrous oxide?

It is unlikely that you will miss a dose of nitrous oxide because it will be administered by trained healthcare professionals during dental or surgical procedures.

Continue Learning about Nitrous Oxide

Should I receive nitrous oxide if I am pregnant?
If you are pregnant now or plan to get pregnant, you should not receive nitrous oxide without ta...
How soon after taking nitrous oxide will I feel its effects?
When nitrous oxide gas is administered, you will feel the effects within one to two minutes. The...
How is nitrous oxide used in dental procedures?
Nitrous oxide is administered through a mask placed over the nose and mouth.The gas is inhaled i...
How should I take nitrous oxide?
You will not need to be concerned about how to take nitrous oxide because it will be administere...