How can I reduce neck pain caused by using the telephone?

Using a telephone headset helps reduce pain by alleviating postural stress that happens when you cradle your phone, a common habit that causes all kind of problems, including neck pain, shoulder pain, and even headaches.
This content originally appeared on doctoroz.com

Continue Learning about Neck Pain

3 Tricks for Ending Neck Pain
3 Tricks for Ending Neck Pain
Pain in the neck is, well, a pain in the neck. And some two-thirds of us will suffer from it at some point, says orthopedic spine surgeon Samuel Cho, ...
Why do my neck and/or shoulders hurt after eating?
Dr. Allen B. BonillaDr. Allen B. Bonilla
For any complaint of this nature it is important to have a thorough exam by a trained professional. ...
How can poor shoulder function cause neck pain and headaches?
Rick OldermanRick Olderman
The upper, outer edge of the scapula (shoulder blade) needs to elevate to approximately the seve...
Is Your iPad a Pain in the Neck?
Is Your iPad a Pain in the Neck?