While sitting at your desk during the day, place a folded towel under your arm to prop up your elbow. This elevates your shoulder blade, unloading strain on the muscles connecting to your neck. Do this until your upper trapezius muscle (muscle located between shoulder and neck) is adequately retrained.
- Q What can I do to stop my neck from hurting?
- Q How can computer work cause neck pain and headaches?
- Q Why do my neck and/or shoulders hurt after eating?
- Q How can sleeping on my side cause neck pain?
- Q What are the risks of spinal steroid injections for neck pain?
- Q What can cause neck pain and headaches in women?