While sitting at your desk during the day, place a folded towel under your arm to prop up your elbow. This elevates your shoulder blade, unloading strain on the muscles connecting to your neck. Do this until your upper trapezius muscle (muscle located between shoulder and neck) is adequately retrained.
- Q What are the symptoms of neck pain?
- Q How can sleeping on my side cause neck pain?
- Q How can shoulder problems cause neck pain and headaches?
- Q What can I do to stop my neck from hurting?
- Q What causes neck pain?
- Q How can computer work cause neck pain and headaches?