How is elastic therapeutic tape used to treat neck and shoulder pain?

Ms. Karena Wu
Physical Therapy

When elastic therapeutic tape is applied to the neck or shoulders, it can offer a stretch to the muscle tissue, or it can help strengthen the tissue. Watch as physical therapist Karena Wu describes the proper way to apply the tape and its benefits.

Continue Learning about Neck Pain

Tablets Linked to Shoulder and Neck Pain
You love your tablet, don't you? With a screen larger than a smartphone yet smaller than a laptop, it's the perfect tool for checking e-mail, watching...
How can sleeping on my side cause neck pain?
Rick OldermanRick Olderman
When you lie on your side, your top shoulder and arm will drop to the bed, pulling your shoulder bla...
How can I relieve neck pain while sitting at a desk?
Rick OldermanRick Olderman
People who have sedentary jobs that require long hours typing on computers often develop neck pain. ...
What Are Some Treatment Options for Neck Pain?