Naturopathy is about healing your body naturally. Naturopaths prefer to treat you with dietary changes, vitamin and mineral supplements, and herbal medicines. They will also suggest homeopathic remedies, which are derived from natural substances. Acupuncture, massage, and other forms of treatment are sometimes used in place of prescription drugs. They will suggest various lifestyle changes, such as exercise, rather than provide a chemical substance.
- Q Is naturopathy a holistic treatment, and what does that mean?
- Q What are the possible benefits of naturopathic medicine?
- Q How do naturopathic physicians and conventional medical doctors differ?
- Q How does naturopathy treat aging?
- Q How often should I see a naturopath?
- Q Are naturopaths licensed as medical doctors (M.D.)?