Naturopathy is about healing your body naturally. Naturopaths prefer to treat you with dietary changes, vitamin and mineral supplements, and herbal medicines. They will also suggest homeopathic remedies, which are derived from natural substances. Acupuncture, massage, and other forms of treatment are sometimes used in place of prescription drugs. They will suggest various lifestyle changes, such as exercise, rather than provide a chemical substance.
- Q Is naturopathy scientifically proven?
- Q Should I take my child to a naturopath?
- Q Do naturopaths treat psychological problems?
- Q How does naturopathy treat aging?
- Q Should I stop seeing my family doctor if I go to a naturopath?
- Q Are naturopaths licensed as medical doctors (M.D.)?