How can I detoxify my liver naturally?

To detoxify your liver naturally, eating dandelion greens can be a huge help in establishing long-term vitality. Watch as ayurvedic expert Kulreet Chaudhary, MD, explains the various ways you can add dandelions to your diet - even dandelion coffee!

Continue Learning about Natural Wellness Techniques & Treatments

What is the health mug model of well-being?
William B. Salt II., MDWilliam B. Salt II., MD
The Health Mug model proposes that you are born with a certain capacity for health and well-bein...
Why can detoxification make me feel sick?
Joel H. Fuhrman, MDJoel H. Fuhrman, MD
When you eat a diet that is based on toxic and addictive foods -- such as salt, fried foods, sna...
What are some tips to help me cleanse and detoxify my body?
Ms. Ashley Koff, RDMs. Ashley Koff, RD
Here are some healthy tips to cleanse and detoxify your body: Organic: This tops the list because...
Is It Safe to Take Natural Remedies with Conventional Medications?