How should I take antihistamines?

Because there are so many different types and combinations of antihistamines, there are also many different ways to take it. You should follow the directions of your doctor and those printed on the medication container. When you first begin taking antihistamines, you should not drive or operate machinery as you are often very drowsy after your first dose.

Continue Learning about Nasal Agent

How effective is cromolyn nasal spray?
Cromolyn can provide relief of nasal itching, sneezing, and runny nose, but is less effective for re...
Do decongestants have any side effects?
Side effects may include headaches, nausea, dizziness, nervousness, insomnia, tremor, elevated blood...
What are antihistamine nasal sprays?
Antihistamine nasal sprays place the antihistamine in the nasal passages and the sinuses. As an anti...
How can I explain anesthesia to a child?
Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children at P/SLRocky Mountain Hospital for Children at P/SL
Children may have concerns about anesthesia before surgery. You can explain to them that there are n...