How should I store Zyrtec-D?

Zyrtec-D should be stored in the original packaging in an area that is out of the reach of children. It should also be kept in a cool and dry place. 

Continue Learning about Nasal Agent

What should I know before taking oral antihistamines?
Before taking oral antihistamines you should know that generally the second generation second genera...
How effective are oral antihistamines?
Most oral antihistamines must be taken every day to control symptoms. They are more effective than a...
Are tetrahydrozoline eye drops safe for people of all ages?
Tetrahydrozoline is considered safe. But always check with your health-care provider. Tetrahydrozoli...
Does Symbicort cause tooth decay?
Dr. William M. Litaker, DDSDr. William M. Litaker, DDS
The use of Symbicort can result in tooth decay. Symbicort has a side effect of drying the mouth. Per...