How should I store leflunomide?

Leflunomide should be stored in a place where children cannot reach it. It should be kept in its original container and tightly closed. Leflunomide should not be stored in the bathroom, but rather a place that is always at room temperature and without moisture and excess heat. Ask your doctor or pharmacist how to properly throw away medication that has expired.

Continue Learning about Muscoloskeletal Agent

What is teriflunomide?
Teriflunomide (Aubagio) is a disease-modifying drug for relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis (MS)....
What is cyclobenzaprine?
Cyclobenzaprine (Amrix) is a muscle relaxer. It is FDA-approved to treat muscle spasms and pain caus...
Could I be allergic to denosumab?
Some people are allergic to denosumab, a medicine used to treat thinning and weakening bones (known ...
What should I know about baclofen before taking it?
If you take baclofen, you should avoid alcohol. If you have impaired kidney function, baclofen may ...