Having multiple sclerosis (MS), what kind of doctor should I have?

Louis Rosner
Neurology
One of the most important relationships, yet one of the least cultivated, is that between the patient and doctor. Until a cure for multiple sclerosis (MS) is found, this is a relationship that is going to last a long time - so it had better be a good one. It is very important for you to have a doctor who gives you confidence and hope. The doctor who tells you "there is nothing we can do" or that disability is inevitable, is, frankly, a loser. Find another doctor. Don't ever be afraid to change neurologists.
Multiple Sclerosis

Multiple Sclerosis

Too often, multiple sclerosis is thought of only as "the crippler of young adults." But in fact, 75 percent of all people with MS will never need a wheelchair. In Multiple Sclerosis, Dr. Louis J....

Continue Learning about Multiple Sclerosis Treatment

What to Expect from MS Infusion Therapies
Several therapies for multiple sclerosis are delivered with an infusion, where a venous catheter is inserted into a vein and medicine is delivered int...
Having MS, how should I find a right doctor?
Louis RosnerLouis Rosner
Your search for "Dr. Right" is important, and you may try out a few relationships before you settle ...
Can estriol be used to treat multiple sclerosis (MS)?
Multiple Sclerosis FoundationMultiple Sclerosis Foundation
A study suggested that treatment with estriol may benefit people with relapsing-remitting multiple s...
How is Stress Linked to Multiple Sclerosis?