What are spinal cord symptoms of multiple sclerosis (MS)?

The most common presentation of multiple sclerosis (MS) is in the spinal cord. Spinal cord symptoms include sensory symptoms such as tingling, less feeling, and pain, as well as weakness and the "MS Hug" (partial transverse myelitis).

Continue Learning about Multiple Sclerosis Symptoms

Which Stress Relievers Work for Multiple Sclerosis Symptoms?
Even if you’ve been living with MS for several years, it can still be stressful. In this video, integrative neurologist Dr. Kulreet Chaudhary offers h...
What are the sensory symptoms of a spinal cord attack of MS?
Louis RosnerLouis Rosner
Sensory symptoms consist of disturbances in feeling in the limbs or on the trunk. Symptoms occur bec...
What will happen if I have older age of onset of MS symptoms?
Louis RosnerLouis Rosner
L. S., a seventy-four-year-old male dentist, had a relapsing-remitting course for the first four yea...
Is There Anything I Can Do to Prevent Multiple Sclerosis?