Why is communication important when coping with MS and sexual dysfunction?

It is very important to talk to your partner and health care providers if you have sexual dysfunction as a result of your multiple sclerosis (MS). This sounds so simple but, in practice, seems to be very difficult. Common sexual dysfunction issues are not often discussed. This needs to change for success to occur. Partners have to be kind and honest with themselves and their partner. If approached honestly and realistically, success is likely to occur and couples will have fun along the journey.

Continue Learning about Multiple Sclerosis (MS)

Are You at a Higher Risk for Multiple Sclerosis?
Doctors aren’t quite sure what causes multiple sclerosis (MS), but through medical advancements and research, scientists have been able to identify a ...
What is relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis (MS)?
Relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis is one of four forms of the disease. In fact, most people wit...
7 Things a Neurologist Wants You to Know About Multiple Sclerosis
7 Things a Neurologist Wants You to Know About Multiple Sclerosis7 Things a Neurologist Wants You to Know About Multiple Sclerosis7 Things a Neurologist Wants You to Know About Multiple Sclerosis7 Things a Neurologist Wants You to Know About Multiple Sclerosis
Bust the myths—and get the truth—about MS.
What Vaccines and Preventive Care Should I Get If I Have MS?