What can I expect during a Social Security disability review if I have MS?

Social Security hires its own doctors to determine disability. If you have multiple sclerosis (MS), they will already have your records from your neurologist and will have reviewed them. Unless instructed to do so, you do not need to bring any films or other information with you. At the meeting, they will ask you some questions and do a neurological exam. On the basis of your records and exam findings, they will determine whether or not you are disabled. It really is pretty straightforward.

Continue Learning about Multiple Sclerosis (MS)

Quitting Smoking May Slow MS Progression
Multiple sclerosis (MS) is a chronic, progressive disease that affects the nervous system and may cause problems with memory, balance and muscle contr...
Is multiple sclerosis related to muscular dystrophy or arteriosclerosis?
Louis RosnerLouis Rosner
Multiple sclerosis (MS) is often confused with other diseases, most commonly muscular dystrophy (MD)...
Best (and Worst) Foods for Multiple Sclerosis
Best (and Worst) Foods for Multiple SclerosisBest (and Worst) Foods for Multiple SclerosisBest (and Worst) Foods for Multiple SclerosisBest (and Worst) Foods for Multiple Sclerosis
Restore energy and help ease symptoms with these eats.
How MS Affects Your Body
How MS Affects Your Body