What can I expect during a Social Security disability review if I have MS?

Social Security hires its own doctors to determine disability. If you have multiple sclerosis (MS), they will already have your records from your neurologist and will have reviewed them. Unless instructed to do so, you do not need to bring any films or other information with you. At the meeting, they will ask you some questions and do a neurological exam. On the basis of your records and exam findings, they will determine whether or not you are disabled. It really is pretty straightforward.

Continue Learning about Multiple Sclerosis (MS)

The Multiple Types of Multiple Sclerosis
Multiple sclerosis (MS) means "many scars" and is so named because the disease process results in lesions or scars throughout the brain and spinal cor...
What is the economic impact of multiple sclerosis (MS)?
Louis RosnerLouis Rosner
This is tragic. Besides the emotional impact, the economic impact of multiple sclerosis (MS) is enor...
Best (and Worst) Foods for Multiple Sclerosis
Best (and Worst) Foods for Multiple SclerosisBest (and Worst) Foods for Multiple SclerosisBest (and Worst) Foods for Multiple SclerosisBest (and Worst) Foods for Multiple Sclerosis
Restore energy and help ease symptoms with these eats.
Which Stress Relievers Work for Multiple Sclerosis Symptoms?