How long do the results of orthognathic surgery last?

Dustin S. Burleson, DDS
Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics
One of the greatest features about orthognathic surgery is that it provides long term results. Those who have a condition that needs to be treated will only need to undergo this procedure one time and will be able to enjoy the benefits of it for the rest of their life! The surgery can provide life changing results that will give people the confidence that they have always wanted. Not only can it make people feel more successful and bold enough to go after their dreams, but they will likely feel more comfortable just speaking to others as well.

Continue Learning about Mouth-Body Connection

What can my teeth tell me about my health?
American Dental AssociationAmerican Dental Association
Your teeth are the window to your body and can actually say a lot about your overall health. It can ...
How does dental health affect overall health in the elderly?
UCLA HealthUCLA Health
The connection between dental health and overall health can clearly be seen among the elderly. “Oral...
Does my dentist need to be told I have an eating disorder?
Your dentist should be told you an eating disorder. Eating disorders can cause widespread damage to ...
Can Gum Disease Lead to Cancer?
Can Gum Disease Lead to Cancer?