How should I reward myself by doing well on my diet?

The days of rewarding yourself with bad food after being healthy are obsolete. In this video, Dr. Oz offers some alternatives for patting yourself on the back.

Continue Learning about Motivation and Weight Loss

Need Motivation to Lose Weight? Get Paid
Making a friendly bet could pay off big on your bathroom scale. So says a study in which dieters who were paid to lose weight dropped about 10 pounds...
How should I reward myself for weight loss success?
Dr. Andrea Pennington, MDDr. Andrea Pennington, MD
As you chart your progress, at the end of the day or week, or whenever you need a little boost, ce...
As a Sharecare Transformer, how did you get social support for weight loss?
Jen McElroy - Sharecare TransformerJen McElroy - Sharecare Transformer
The short answer to the question is that you really just have to ask - people are willing to help bu...
How Can I Stay On the Right Track If I Am Obese?