How often should I see my doctor for Morgellons disease?

Because Morgellons disease is not generally accepted throughout the medical community, it's very important to have a caring and compassionate medical team when you are suffering from the symptoms. Ask your doctor how often you should follow up, and contact your doctor if any new symptoms present or become worse. Be aware of the possibility that your symptoms may lead to a different diagnosis, requiring a different treatment plan.

Continue Learning about Morgellons Disease

What type of doctor should I see for my Morgellons disease?
If you suspect you may have Morgellons disease, first make an appointment with your primary care or ...
What is Morgellons disease?
Farzanna S. Haffizulla, MDFarzanna S. Haffizulla, MD
Morgellons disease falls under the umbrella of a set of psychiatric based diseases with somatic or "...
How common is Morgellons disease?
Because Morgellons disease is not a widely accepted diagnosis, no one is sure how many people actual...
Why is Morgellons disease so controversial?
Morgellons disease is not widely accepted as a valid diagnosis by the medical community, so it has b...