What is the role of boron in my body?

Boron, a mineral plentiful in fruits and vegetables, appears to play an active role in the metabolism of calcium and bone development. Although still controversial, research by the U.S. Department of Agriculture indicates that boron increases estrogen levels in the blood. As such, some researchers believe that this mineral might enhance estrogen’s effects in women who take estrogen replacement therapy (ERT), and it may be helpful to retain calcium and magnesium. 
Diet for a Pain-Free Life: A Revolutionary Plan to Lose Weight, Stop Pain, Sleep Better and Feel Great in 21 Days, ADA...sound nutritional advice...do-able, delicious..a godsend to pain sufferers.

Do you wake up each morning aching with joint or muscle pain? Have you been trying to lose stubborn belly fat for years? Do you wish you could be active without pain medications? Look no further:...

Continue Learning about Minerals

Carotenoids: The Calcium Side Your Bones Crave
Keep your skeleton strong and fracture-free by serving that calcium supplement with a healthy salad on the side. Salad? Yep, salad. A 4-year study fou...
What is strontium?
Strontium is a powerful supplement that will provide crucial protection to your bones, preventing br...
Why do I need minerals in my diet?
Kelly TraverKelly Traver
Minerals are divided into major minerals and trace minerals. Minerals are used in nerve impulse tran...
Selenium Keeps You Young
Selenium Keeps You Young