When can I use imagery?

Imagery in implemented using a script about the behavior you want to change or improve. It should include the use of all of the senses, written in a positive tone and performing the behavior in the correct way. That script is then rehearsed over and over before the behavior, during the behavior and after the behavior, in part or in the whole form. Rehearsal of behaviors in this way allows the muscles to fire as if the behavior was actually taking place.

Continue Learning about Mind-Body Therapies

How can I perform the energetic remedy for my earache?
Master Stephen CoMaster Stephen Co
 Perform the following steps to provide the energetic remedy for earache:1.Ear minor chakras (locate...
What are tips for practicing mindfulness?
Sheri Van DijkSheri Van Dijk
Here are 10 tips for practicing mindfulness: Use the following five steps to practice mindfulness:...
Can I Cure Myself Through Thought?
Can I Cure Myself Through Thought?
Does Relaxation Therapy Help Treat Anxiety/Stress?