How do my chakras indicate a health problem?

Master Stephen Co
Alternative & Complementary Medicine

The size of your chakras, like the size of your general aura, is constantly expanding and contracting within a range that enables you to determine whether a particular chakra is unusually large or small, strong or weak, and thus a possible indicator of a specific health problem. A healthy chakra does not vary in size and strength suddenly and dramatically, but as with the general aura, it will have subtle variations throughout the day and night.

Continue Learning about Mind-Body Therapies

Chair Yoga: Maintaining Your Comfort Zone
Photo Credit: Vincent Gallegos, via Flickr Creative Commons To stay true to your needs during your yoga postures, you may need more support than just...
Where can I practice mindfulness?
Sheri Van DijkSheri Van Dijk
You can practice mindfulness wherever you'd like and wherever you can! With informal exercises, ...
What are subliminal messages?
Discovery HealthDiscovery Health
A subliminal message is a message that is delivered below "limen," which means below the threshold o...
Can I Cure Myself Through Thought?
Can I Cure Myself Through Thought?