How do my chakras indicate a health problem?

Master Stephen Co
Alternative & Complementary Medicine

The size of your chakras, like the size of your general aura, is constantly expanding and contracting within a range that enables you to determine whether a particular chakra is unusually large or small, strong or weak, and thus a possible indicator of a specific health problem. A healthy chakra does not vary in size and strength suddenly and dramatically, but as with the general aura, it will have subtle variations throughout the day and night.

Continue Learning about Mind-Body Therapies

Shape Your Thoughts to Shape the Life You Want
Research shows that it takes about 66 days to form a new habit. It varied for each person but it was somewhere between 2 and 8 months. The study also ...
How long should I energize?
Believe it or not, exercise will help you become more energized. Regular physical activity increases...
What is the sequence of progressive energizing exercises?
When preparing to energize there is a sequence you can follow to energize your body and your chi to ...
What Elements Make an Athlete Extra-Successful?