How do my chakras indicate a health problem?

Master Stephen Co
Alternative & Complementary Medicine

The size of your chakras, like the size of your general aura, is constantly expanding and contracting within a range that enables you to determine whether a particular chakra is unusually large or small, strong or weak, and thus a possible indicator of a specific health problem. A healthy chakra does not vary in size and strength suddenly and dramatically, but as with the general aura, it will have subtle variations throughout the day and night.

Continue Learning about Mind-Body Therapies

How should I start practicing mindfulness?
Alice DomarAlice Domar
To practice living mindfully, set aside times each day when you consciously stop and focus on wh...
How can I communicate positively with my body?
Dr. Kathleen HallDr. Kathleen Hall
According to the latest medical studies, communicating positively with your body causes measurab...
What Is Mind/Body Spirituality?
What Is Mind/Body Spirituality?
What Elements Make an Athlete Extra-Successful?