What is the goal of my healing journey?

Deepak Chopra
Alternative & Complementary Medicine
My soul will lead me to healing. I will become one with my true self.

This is an affirmation about the goal of the healing journey, which is unity. Use this affirmation -- and the others that follow -- by first reading it over. Absorb the words quietly. Close your eyes and repeat them to yourself. Take another moment as you breathe easily. Then read the words aloud. You can repeat them just a few times, or as often as feels natural. If you feel doubt or resistance, let it rise and fade away. Layers of resistance are normal. Get in touch with the part of yourself that understands and accepts the affirmation. End by offering gratitude to your soul, and ask that it bring you insight throughout the day.

Continue Learning about Mind-Body Therapies

Chair Yoga: Maintaining Your Comfort Zone
Photo Credit: Vincent Gallegos, via Flickr Creative Commons To stay true to your needs during your yoga postures, you may need more support than just...
How long should I energize?
Believe it or not, exercise will help you become more energized. Regular physical activity increases...
How can mindfulness be calming?
Sheri Van DijkSheri Van Dijk
Although relaxation is not the goal of mindfulness, people often find that mindfulness does have...
Can I Cure Myself Through Thought?
Can I Cure Myself Through Thought?