What is the goal of my healing journey?

Deepak Chopra
Alternative & Complementary Medicine
My soul will lead me to healing. I will become one with my true self.

This is an affirmation about the goal of the healing journey, which is unity. Use this affirmation -- and the others that follow -- by first reading it over. Absorb the words quietly. Close your eyes and repeat them to yourself. Take another moment as you breathe easily. Then read the words aloud. You can repeat them just a few times, or as often as feels natural. If you feel doubt or resistance, let it rise and fade away. Layers of resistance are normal. Get in touch with the part of yourself that understands and accepts the affirmation. End by offering gratitude to your soul, and ask that it bring you insight throughout the day.

Continue Learning about Mind-Body Therapies

To whom should I turn for healing?
Deepak ChopraDeepak Chopra
In our lives we all have people we trust and people we don't. We look on one person as a friend and ...
How do my chakras indicate a health problem?
Master Stephen CoMaster Stephen Co
The size of your chakras, like the size of your general aura, is constantly expanding and contractin...
What Is Mind/Body Spirituality?
What Is Mind/Body Spirituality?
Does Relaxation Therapy Help Treat Anxiety/Stress?