Are energetic baseline variations an indicator of health problems?

Master Stephen Co
Alternative & Complementary Medicine

The size of your aura varies throughout the day and night, as your energy level is affected by many factors, including the food you eat, your emotional state, the amount of stress you’re under, and so on. If you’ve found your aura varying between 4 and 6 inches deep over the course of several days, these modulations are normal. More dramatic changes - for instance, you find your aura shrinking to 2 inches overall, or you find bulges out to 9 inches in some areas - are the types of energetic disturbances that could be indicators of health problems.

Your Hands Can Heal You: Pranic Healing Energy Remedies to Boost Vitality and Speed Recovery from Common Health Problems

What if one of the most effective tools you have to restore your health is not surgery or medications, but your own hands? Incredibly, your hands can heal you -- with the "energy medicine" of Pranic...

Continue Learning about Mind-Body Therapies

Shape Your Thoughts to Shape the Life You Want
Research shows that it takes about 66 days to form a new habit. It varied for each person but it was somewhere between 2 and 8 months. The study also ...
How should I start practicing mindfulness?
Sheri Van DijkSheri Van Dijk
You'll be more likely to continue practicing mindfulness if you start with something that isn't ...
What is the goal of my healing journey?
Deepak ChopraDeepak Chopra
My soul will lead me to healing. I will become one with my true self. This is an affirmation abou...
What Elements Make an Athlete Extra-Successful?