How do I know which mind-body exercise is right for me?

This will depend on your priorities and personal health goals. For example, are you looking for a low range of physical activity and a high range of mental exercise such as meditation and breath focus or vice versa? Also, your current health status including injuries can also factor into what is your best choice for a mind-body exercise. In addition to these considerations, a good way to determine the right path for you is to rent a DVD or visit a local fitness or wellness center to experiment and see what feels right for your personal needs. You may find you enjoy more than one type of mind-body exercise.

Continue Learning about Mind/Body Exercise

Finding Your Place on the Mat
Finding Your Place on the Mat
You don't have to jump up and down like you're on a pogo stick to get fit. There are kinder, gentler ways to exercise, and these methods hail from the...
What is kung fu?
Sifu Karl  RomainSifu Karl Romain
Kung Fu is an ancient martial art that is great for self-defense and staying in shape; it utilizes m...
What should I know before I try kung fu?
Sifu Karl  RomainSifu Karl Romain
Before committing to a Kung Fu regimen, you should take a free class and make sure the instructor an...
Beth Oliver - Yoga Practice Moves - Week 04