Why is it important to trust my intuition when it comes to my health?

It's key to trust your intuition when it comes to your health, since it's a reactive, physical part of your brain and gut. Watch oncology researcher Kelly Turner, PhD, explain how intuition can help create awareness of your health and any issues. 

Continue Learning about Mental Health

One Psychologist's Advice for Coping After a National Tragedy
The mass shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida, on February 14 has devastated the nation. As we watch a community grie...
What medications can cause delirium?
Audrey K. Chun, MDAudrey K. Chun, MD
Medications that can cause delirium include: Antihistamines: both those used for colds (e.g., Bena...
Your Anger Management Menu
Your Anger Management MenuYour Anger Management MenuYour Anger Management MenuYour Anger Management Menu
Believe it or not, your mood is affected by your diet. Try these foods to for steady blood sugar and a better attitude all day long.
Is There an Increase in Mental Illness Among Children?