Why is it important to trust my intuition when it comes to my health?

It's key to trust your intuition when it comes to your health, since it's a reactive, physical part of your brain and gut. Watch oncology researcher Kelly Turner, PhD, explain how intuition can help create awareness of your health and any issues. 

Continue Learning about Mental Health

Hoarding: New Science, Smart Coping
Hoarding: New Science, Smart Coping
Even though they’re buried in their own junk, the hoarders on reality TV shows just seem in need of a couple more trash bags and storage bins to overc...
What is positive reinforcement?
Lara Honos-Webb, PhDLara Honos-Webb, PhD
Positive reinforcement means actively looking for positive behaviors or the absence of negative ...
Your Anger Management Menu
Your Anger Management MenuYour Anger Management MenuYour Anger Management MenuYour Anger Management Menu
Believe it or not, your mood is affected by your diet. Try these foods to for steady blood sugar and a better attitude all day long.
Expert Tips on Stress Reduction
Expert Tips on Stress Reduction