Why is it important to trust my intuition when it comes to my health?

It's key to trust your intuition when it comes to your health, since it's a reactive, physical part of your brain and gut. Watch oncology researcher Kelly Turner, PhD, explain how intuition can help create awareness of your health and any issues. 

Continue Learning about Mental Health

Big or Little, Your Giving Gives Back
Big or Little, Your Giving Gives Back
Know what will happen if you drop a dollar in that holiday donation bucket? The reward centers of your brain will probably light up. In fact, they ar...
What are examples of self-destructive behavior?
Sheri Van DijkSheri Van Dijk
The following are examples of self-destructive behavior: Drinking alcohol Overeating Cutting yours...
4 Simple Ways to Avoid Feeling Lonely
4 Simple Ways to Avoid Feeling Lonely4 Simple Ways to Avoid Feeling Lonely4 Simple Ways to Avoid Feeling Lonely4 Simple Ways to Avoid Feeling Lonely
Loneliness and isolation can have serious health effects—but being proactive goes a long way.
What Is the Self and How Does It Affect the Way We Live?