What format does counseling take place in?

Counseling takes place in many different settings and formats. It can occur face-to-face, over the phone, or even over the internet via live chats or video conferencing. Counseling sessions can be private, with one individual and one counselor, or with a group of people all working toward the same goal. The most important thing to remember is that each person must determine how they are most comfortable participating in counseling and then seek out a professional who can help them achieve their goals.

Continue Learning about Mental Health

You Might Not Like It, but This Can Help Improve Your Mood
The Gallup-Sharecare 2016 Community Rankings for Exercise report examined rates of regular exercise in 189 communities across the U.S., asking residen...
Do I have to get along with everyone?
Lisa OzLisa Oz
While it would be lovely if we could get along with everyone all the time, I am sure it cannot be do...
Your Anger Management Menu
Your Anger Management MenuYour Anger Management MenuYour Anger Management MenuYour Anger Management Menu
Believe it or not, your mood is affected by your diet. Try these foods to for steady blood sugar and a better attitude all day long.
Can Being Positive Make Me Healthier?
Can Being Positive Make Me Healthier?