Should I talk to my doctor about my muscle dysmorphia symptoms?

If you or someone you know may be experiencing symptoms of muscle dysmorphia, you should talk to a doctor. Muscle dysmorphia not only has the potential of negatively affecting your health, but it is often a condition characterized by unhealthy and damaging beliefs about your self-image and low self-esteem. A doctor may be able to help restore a normal self-image, diet, and lifestyle and help you become content with your natural, healthy self.

Continue Learning about Mental Health

3 Myths About the Midlife Crisis
3 Myths About the Midlife Crisis
We’ve all heard of the cliche: the middle-aged man with the new sports car and the girlfriend half his age. Classic sign of a midlife crisis, right? N...
How can impaired reasoning affect a person with serious mental illness?
World Federation For Mental Health (WFMH)World Federation For Mental Health (WFMH)
Some people with severe mental illness may have impaired reasoning due to their condition. People wi...
Your Anger Management Menu
Your Anger Management MenuYour Anger Management MenuYour Anger Management MenuYour Anger Management Menu
Believe it or not, your mood is affected by your diet. Try these foods to for steady blood sugar and a better attitude all day long.
Can Mindfulness Help Me Make Better Decisions?