How can touring the neighborhood help keep my mind sharp?

If your neighborhood is growing, check it out. The exploration will change your mental map of the neighborhood. Along with learning new routes to your favorite stores or restaurants, you'll forge new neural pathways in your brain.

Continue Learning about Mental Fitness & Nervous System

Beef Up Your Brain with Exercise
Beef Up Your Brain with Exercise
In the 1988 movie Twins, Julius and Vincent Benedict (Arnold Schwarzenegger and Danny DeVito) are the result of an experiment to produce the perfect c...
How can having a friendly argument help keep my mind sharp?
AARPAARP
Choose a side. Talk sports, business or politics. If you can do it without getting angry, which rais...
How can listening keep my mind sharp?
AARPAARP
Listen for details when a friend tells a story. Heed changes in the person's tone and register small...
What Exercises Can I Do to Keep My Mind and Memory Sharp?