How can touring the neighborhood help keep my mind sharp?

If your neighborhood is growing, check it out. The exploration will change your mental map of the neighborhood. Along with learning new routes to your favorite stores or restaurants, you'll forge new neural pathways in your brain.

Continue Learning about Mental Fitness & Nervous System

Beef Up Your Brain with Exercise
Beef Up Your Brain with Exercise
In the 1988 movie Twins, Julius and Vincent Benedict (Arnold Schwarzenegger and Danny DeVito) are the result of an experiment to produce the perfect c...
How do sensory experiences help keep my mind sharp?
AARPAARP
Those with the best memories take advantage of all their senses. That's because memorization is a co...
How is exercise good for the brain?
Exercise is not only important for your heart, lungs, and muscles, but also for your brain. Research...
A Little Daydreaming Can Help Your Brain Function