What is the body's wisdom?

Deepak Chopra
Alternative & Complementary Medicine
The body’s wisdom is a good entry point into the hidden dimensions of life, because although completely invisible, the body’s wisdom is undeniably real – a fact that medical researchers began to accept in the mid 1980s. In a sweeping medical revolution, scientists have stepped into a hidden dimension that no one had ever suspected. Cells have been outthinking us for millions of years. Signs of intelligence have been discovered not only in the brain but also in the immune system and the digestive system. Cells have no problem fully participating in the mystery of life. Theirs is wisdom of total passion and commitment. In fact, their wisdom is more ancient than cortical wisdom. What people had been calling a “gut reaction” turned out to be a mere hint of the complete intelligence at work in a hundred thousand billion cells. We can link the qualities of bodily wisdom with the hidden dimensions we want to uncover. The body cells identify with the wisdom that we live daily; they have a higher purpose, communion, awareness, acceptance, creativity, efficiency, bonding, giving and immortality. It is undeniably real – an entry point to the hidden dimensions.

Continue Learning about Mental Fitness & Nervous System

An Easy Trick to Strengthen Concentration
The TV game show Concentration ran almost without interruption from 1958 to 1991, until at last its fans became permanen...
How is exercise good for the brain?
Exercise is not only important for your heart, lungs, and muscles, but also for your brain. Research...
What can I do to give my brain a workout?
Dr. Daniel G. Amen, MDDr. Daniel G. Amen, MD
In a way, your brain is like a muscle -- the more you use it, the stronger it gets! Don’t stop chall...
What Exercises Can I Do to Keep My Mind and Memory Sharp?