How do sensory experiences help keep my mind sharp?

Those with the best memories take advantage of all their senses. That's because memorization is a cohesive brain effort. So head to the garden or the kitchen and take in the sights, smells, sounds, tastes and sensations.

Continue Learning about Mental Fitness & Nervous System

An Easy Trick to Strengthen Concentration
The TV game show Concentration ran almost without interruption from 1958 to 1991, until at last its fans became permanently distracted. Not a bad run,...
How can touring the neighborhood help keep my mind sharp?
AARPAARP
If your neighborhood is growing, check it out. The exploration will change your mental map of the ne...
How can having a friendly argument help keep my mind sharp?
AARPAARP
Choose a side. Talk sports, business or politics. If you can do it without getting angry, which rais...
Banish Distractions to Improve Your Concentration