How do sensory experiences help keep my mind sharp?

Those with the best memories take advantage of all their senses. That's because memorization is a cohesive brain effort. So head to the garden or the kitchen and take in the sights, smells, sounds, tastes and sensations.

Continue Learning about Mental Fitness & Nervous System

Easy Tips for Solving Problems
Easy Tips for Solving Problems
Got a tricky problem you’ve been noodling for days? You’ll solve it faster if you talk it out. Whether you’re rearranging the living room furniture, ...
How can switching hands to do daily tasks help keep my mind sharp?
AARPAARP
Switching hands may be uncomfortable, but doing tasks with your nondominant hand such as writing, op...
Why is it important to continually challenge your brain throughout life?
I know what your ideal picture of retirement looks like: one hammock, one baby-blue ocean, four naps...
A Little Daydreaming Can Help Your Brain Function